1 In stock
The colors are bolder, the stability is better and the technology has been updated! Asics presents their latest weapon in footwear with the new <b>Gel Resolution 6</b>. Continuing to build on the success of their most popular shoe, this update focuses on injecting even more stability into the shoe as the cassis has been re-designed to hold up to any unwanted twisting. Gel Resolution fans will love the new updates but appreciate the classic Gel Resolution feel with its plush comfort and durability which is backed by a <b>6-month outsole durability guarantee</b> and remains consistent with the last two versions. This all-around high performing shoe just keeps getting better!
- Fit: Length is true. Width is a snug medium. Low arch support. Break-in required -- Note: We found players with medium width to wide feet might need up to 6 hours to break this shoe in and find the ideal fit due to the snug width.
- Upper: Flexion Fit provides form-fitting comfort and support. PGuard technology protects the toe and medial side from wear, and the Personal Heel Fit conforms to the athlete's foot, creating a personalized fit.
- Midsole: Asics' signature GEL Cushioning System offers the whole foot unparalleled cushioning and court response. Impact Guidance System (I.G.S.) enhances the foot's natural gait, and the lightweight Solyte Midsole Material gives even more lightweight support and stability.
- Outsole: Non-marking rubber outsole with AHAR Plus technology provides exceptional durability in high-wear areas with the PGaurd Toe Protector for the avid toe draggers. Backed by a 6-month outsole durability guarantee.
- Weight: 12.3 ounces (US size 8.5)
- Color: Pool Blue / White / Indigo Blue
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.