1 In stock
A favorite amongst avid players with wider feet, Babolat updates the popular SFX with a new upper design that's softer and more breathable than before. The shoe sits on a slightly different last than the original version - improved to make the shoe feel a little less bulky and faster-feeling on court. Don't worry though SFX-lovers, this is still a wide fitting shoe that continues to be great for players look for a more roomy fit. Comfort is still key with one of the most advanced stock insoles on the market along with the Kompressor cushioning system that absorbs shock under foot from harsh landings. For a soft, plush feel and a spacious fit, it doesn't get much better than the SFX2!
- Fit: Length is true. Width is slightly wider than medium, especially in the forefoot. Arch support is medium. No break-in required.
- Upper: Re-designed upper with more exposed mesh for better breathability. Lightweight synthetic materials offer support, comfort and durability in key areas.
- Midsole: Dual-density EVA midsole with Kompressor cushioning for plush cushioning and support under foot.
- Outsole: Michelin rubber outsole in a modified herringbone tread pattern offers excellent traction and durability on any court surface.
- Weight: 16.0 ounces (size 10.5)
- Color: White / Blue / Red
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.