1 In stock
With the introduction of the BigShot Light 2.5, one of KSwiss' most popular performance shoes has become more comfortable than ever! Improved cushioning, a moisture wicking inner lining and more flexibility in the upper all contribute to make the playing experience in this update even better. It's low-profile design keeps your feet close to the court for maximum stability and court feel. KSwiss' 180 Degree Plantar Support Chassis offers loads of cushioning and stability, while the non-marking rubber outsole has great traction and durability on any court surface. For a performance shoe that's light, fast and comfortable, look no further than the BigShot Light 2.5!
- Fit: Length fits true to size. Width is slightly wider than medium. Arch support is medium. No break-in required.
- Upper: Blend of synthetic leather and mesh with FlowCool technology for lightweight comfort, support and breathability. DragGuard and DuraWrap technology provides extra durability in key areas for aggressive movers.
- Midsole: K-EVA midsole offers plush cushioning and support while the 180 Degree Plantar Support Chassis gives extra stability for lateral movements.
- Outsole: Non-marking Aosta 7.0 rubber compound in a modified herringbone tread pattern provides excellent traction and durability on any court surface.
- Weight: 14.1 ounces (size 10.5)
- Color: White / Silver
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.