1 In stock
Modernizing the classic court shoe, the Hypercourt blends comfort and performance with style. This innovative offering has been created for players who aren't willing to sacrifice style, yet still want a shoe that is supportive and stable for aggressive court movement. Loaded with KSwiss' signature plush cushioning, classic shoe fans will appreciate the call out to the heritage of the brand with the D ring lace system. The Heel Grip lining will give you that locked in feel while you will enjoy feeling low to the ground and connected to the court. The Aosta7.0 outsole will provide loads of traction and durability as this shoe performs as good as it looks on the court.
- Fit: Length is true. Width is medium. Arch support is low. No break-in required.
- Upper: Synthetic leather combines with canvas for comfort, support and breathability. DuraWrap protection in high wear areas.
- Midsole: GuideGlide centers the foot and provides a comfortable, stable ride. K-EVA midsole for cushion and support under foot allowing you to feel connected to the court. Midfoot shank for added stability and unwanted twisting.
- Outsole: Non-marking Aosta 7.0 rubber outsole in a modified herringbone tread pattern provides excellent traction and good durability on all court surfaces.
- Weight: 12.2 ounces (size 8.5)
- Color: Mauve / Grey
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.