Out of stock
“SIMON “, the pickleball ball throwing machine was designed for pickleball players of all ages. Simon is a portable, self-contained unit weighing just 32 lbs and standing only 30” high. Simon is easy to transport as well as store. Included with a powerful battery Simon can be used anywhere at anytime. Fully charged, the “smart” battery will last up to 6 hours. Ball speeds range from a 10 mph to a 30 mph. Simon is perfect for baseline, half-volley, volley, kitchen as well as overhead practice. “SIMON” can hold up to 70 balls and with the “funnel” attachment it can hold a total of 160 balls. It can be used with outdoor or indoor balls. “SIMON” is “The Perfect Practice & workout Partner”.
- SIMON is completely portable as he runs on a powerful 6 hour rechargeable sealed lead acid battery, so no electric cords needed. Plus it is a Smart battery, so you do not have to run it all the way down before recharging.
- SIMON can feed balls up to speeds of 30 MPH using the fully adjustable speed dial. Great for Quick Hands Drill.
- SIMON can feed at your desired pace. Fully adjustable up to a ball every 2 seconds.
- SIMON holds a whopping 70 balls in his main chamber, but every SIMON comes with a FREE funnel attachment which holds an additional 90 balls, bringing SIMON's total ball capacity to 160 balls. You will be tired.
- SIMON is constructed in the USA and is made of heavy guage steel.
- SIMON stands 30 inches tall, 13 inches deep and 13 inches wide.
- SIMON weighs in at 32 pounds and has a built-in ultra sturdy carrying handle.
- SIMON is guaranteed for a full 24 months (battery warranted for 12 months)
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.